Reno Omokri, a lawyer, human rights activist and former aide to Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan, has commended the wife of the disgraced police chief, Abba Kyari for standing by his husband even in his time of predicament.
Earlier today, reports have it that Abba Kyari’s wife slumps and fainted after Justice Emeka Nwite of the Abuja Federal High Court, adjourned the criminal matter for ruling on the bail application brought by Kyari and his co-defendants.
Omokri, even though, he’s not in support of the woman’s husband who is battling a criminal case, commended her loyalty that she could faint just because her husband was asked to remain in the NDLEA custody.
The activist, in his tweet, advised men to do good in life and do away with crime because it never pays but affirmed the fact that good and bad times are part of life. He also urged men to marry a wife who would be as loyal as Abba Kyari’s wife who stands by her husband in dilemma, not the one who would rejoice when in problem and use the avenue to takeover the man’s wealth.
The tweet reads:
Do good in life. Avoid crime. It never pays. However, good and bad times are part of life. You want to marry a wife that loves you enough to faint if you are sent to jail, like Abba Kyari’s, not one who will rejoice because she can takeover your wealth!
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi