Mavin Records’ artist, Charles Chibueze Chukwu popularly known as Crayon has revealed that he recently moved his parents out of the trenches to a new house.
The talented 22-year-old Lagos-bred singer disclosed this on Wednesday via a tweet posted on his official Twitter page.
He joyfully wrote that he can finally go home to his parents after he had moved out 5 years ago to pursue his music career.
He described the new property acquisition as ‘my best Christmas gift to myself ever’. And he joked about driving home every now and then whenever he’s hungry.
Crayon wrote on Twitter: ‘I recently just moved my parents out of the trenches to a new crib! Hallelujah! My best Christmas gift to myself ever! Now I can finally go home after 5 years!
I’m so so happy! I feel fulfilled! No more lekki foods,Small hungry like this I don run go house go chop come back!😂😭’.
See his tweet below:
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter