Mavin Records’ artist, Charles Chibueze Chukwu popularly known as Crayon has revealed that he recently moved his parents out of the trenches to a new house.
The talented 22-year-old Lagos-bred singer disclosed this on Wednesday via a tweet posted on his official Twitter page.
He joyfully wrote that he can finally go home to his parents after he had moved out 5 years ago to pursue his music career.
He described the new property acquisition as ‘my best Christmas gift to myself ever’. And he joked about driving home every now and then whenever he’s hungry.
Crayon wrote on Twitter: ‘I recently just moved my parents out of the trenches to a new crib! Hallelujah! My best Christmas gift to myself ever! Now I can finally go home after 5 years!
I’m so so happy! I feel fulfilled! No more lekki foods,Small hungry like this I don run go house go chop come back!😂😭’.
See his tweet below:
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu