Popular Nigerian music star Azeez Adeshina Fashola professionally known as Naira Marley has expressed the desire never to give up on smoking.
The controversial singer who is also regarded as Marlians president, in a tweet, sought divine providence never to let go of the habit.
In his tweet, he prayed to the God Almighty that he would never encounter anything that would make him quit smoking.
The tweet reads;
“God please don’t let me see what will make me leave smoking. Amen,” he 31-year-old “Coming” singer prayed.
See The Tweet Below:
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu