Popular Nigerian music star Azeez Adeshina Fashola professionally known as Naira Marley has expressed the desire never to give up on smoking.
The controversial singer who is also regarded as Marlians president, in a tweet, sought divine providence never to let go of the habit.
In his tweet, he prayed to the God Almighty that he would never encounter anything that would make him quit smoking.
The tweet reads;
“God please don’t let me see what will make me leave smoking. Amen,” he 31-year-old “Coming” singer prayed.
See The Tweet Below:
- Onoh Tackles Uzor-Kalu, Says Senate Presidency Is Not For Person With Tainted Record
- Electronic Aspects of Election Hold No Waters in Evidence – Appeal Court; Peter Obi and LP Should Note This
- BREAKING: Appeal Court Orders Oyetola, APC To Pay Adeleke N500k for Damages
- JUST IN: Appeal Court Sets Aside Tribunal Judgement, Upholds Adeleke As The Winner Of Osun State July 16 Governorship Election
- I Will Govern Abia State Just Like Peter Obi Did In Anambra State – Abia Gov-Elect Otti
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter