Top-notch Nigerian music video director, ThankGod Omori Jesam, popularly known as TG Omori has stirred controversy after bragging that he is the biggest music director in the country.
Omori claimed he is friends with most Nigerian music video directors and admitted that they are highly gifted but maintained that none of them is better than him.
Taking to his Twitter page on Thursday, TG Omori wrote, “every director na my guy and them sabi die but non “bigger” than boy.”
His claims garnered backlash as fans flooded the comment section to counter him. Some insisted that renowned music video directors; Clarence Peters, Director K, Meji Alabi and others were bigger than him.
Angered by the counterblasts, Omori tweeted, “You can cry your tears here will check on them later, I have videos to edit.”
In a bid to quash the pandemonium, Director K pleaded with fans to cease fire, adding that TG Omori was family.
He wrote, “you guys should relax @boy_director is my BROTHER.”
TG Omori replied, “Bro you should have left them to cry a little more! I hate short tears.”
- Emefiele: I’m Highly Disappointed You Appointed Shonubi As Acting CBN Governor – Adeyanju Attacks Tinubu
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter