Miyetti Allah Kautal Hore, the Fulani Socio-Cultural Association, has reportedly urged the Federal Government of Nigeria to extradite the newly released Leader of Yoruba Nation, Chief Sunday Adeyemo popularly known as Sunday Igboho to the country for prosecution.
Sunday Igboho, following his rally in almost every Yoruba state, agitating for the creation of Yoruba Nation, his residence located in Ibadan, the Oyo state capital was attacked by the Department of State Services (DSS), where one of his boys was killed, but luckily Igboho was able to escape.
The Yoruba Nation agitator leader has subsequently declared wanted by the DSS for allegedly stockpiling arms to destabilise Nigeria, but denied the allegation and later escaped to Benin Republic in July 2021.
He would then arrest by Interpol at a Benin airport while he was trying to board a flight to Germany where his wife and children live.
Following this, Igboho was remanded in a Benin Republic prison for months but regained his freedom on Monday to the excitement of many Nigerians, particularly those in the South-West region.
The National Secretary of the Fulani Cultural group, Saleh Alhassan, while reacting to his release, implored the Government of Benin Republic to hand over Igboho to the Nigerian government for prosecution.
Speaking with SaharaReporters’s interviewer, Alhassan said Igboho should be treated the way Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of the Indigenous Peoples of Biafra is being treated.
In his word:
“They should quickly bring him (Igboho) back for trial, so that he can be behind bar like Nnamdi Kanu because he is a threat to peace and security of this country. Nigerian authorities should bring him back and put him into trial.
He stressed that Igboho is a serious threat to Nigeria, adding that no news of any killing from the south west was reported again since he left the country which means that he’s the one instigating it.
“He is an eminent threat to the country, since he left, have you heard of any killing in the South West again? Let’s be honest, that means he was the one instigating it. Ask yourself, since he left, have you heard about the herdsmen palaver? He added.
Alhassan urged the Nigerian government to act just like the Russian government which is dealing severely with anyone that want to destabilise their country. He implored the Benin Republic government to release him to the Federal Government for onward trial for the dehumanised crime he has committed, portraying him as a wanted man in Nigeria.
“With the burning of the palace of the Sarkin Fulani of Oyo State and killing of seven people; he is wanted for trial, he also attacked custom officers,” he added.
- Sunday Igboho Laments Ukraine/Russian Crisis in a New Video, Prays Against Third World War.
- Photos: Chief Sunday Igboho Looking Very Healthy and in High Spirit After Being Released From Detention
- VIDEO: Youths Throng Sunday Igboho’s House In Ibadan, Celebration Erupts As News of His Release Hits Social Media
- Details of Sunday Igboho’s Release Emerged, He was Released on Health Grounds.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi