I saw this post by a friend on facebook who alleged that Tinubu”s first daughter is 61 years while the dad, Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu, is 70, thereby mocking the great leader for giving birth at age 9.
Many unsuspecting people bought the silly story without a bit of research. They can’t even google to know what the real fact is, and then I begin to wonder what manner of gullible youths we have nowadays!
To set the record straight, the first daughter of Asiwaju Tinubu is Folashade Tinubu-Ojo, also known as Iyaloja General of Lagos. She was born on 17th June, 1976. She is just 46 years of age and married to Oyetunji Oladimeji Ojo. Her marriage is blessed with two children: A boy, whose name I can’t remember and a daughter, Yewande Iyabowale Ojo. The mother of Iyaloja is late, making Oluremi Tinubu her Stepmother.
Nigeria is full of half-baked, poorly breed educated people. They just swallow every unreasonable information without making a bit of research. It is a pity the country is full of these calibre of people, and no wonder the nation is backward. How can any right thinking person think Tinubu’s first daughter is 60 yrs? Na wa o
Before you spread any information, make sure you do a bit of research so that such will not make mockery of your personality as a learned person. Tinubu’s first daughter was born on 17th June, 1976, so by calculation, that couldn’t have been sixty years!
We should desist from all these beer-parlour gossips about Tinubu. Leadership and governance do not need biceps and two-packs, Tinubu’s intellectual capacity is in a class of its own, and that is simply what we need for the right kind of leadership.
- “After I Agreed To Sleep With Him, He Recorded It And Posted The Video Online,” – 16 Years Old Girl Narrates Her Story
- “Wike Is Not Making Noise, He’s Making News,” Reno Omokri Portrays Rivers Governor As Potential Winner of PDP Presidential Ticket
- Reno Omokri Picks More Competent Presidential Aspirant Tinubu And Osinbajo | Read
- Man City Playmaker De Bruyne Beats Mo Salah To Premier League Player of the Year Award
- BREAKING: Pastor Injured, Houses Burnt, As Crisis Breaks Out In Bauchi Over Alleged Blasphemy