The Governor of Rivers State, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike, has announced the commencement of his cabinet re-constitution process after he swore in three new commissioners.
This was disclosed by the governor in a statement released, on Friday, via his official Facebook page.
On Tuesday, 24th of May, 2022, Governor Wike announced through a statement released by the special assistant to the governor on media, Kelvin Ebiri, the dissolution of his whole cabinet for an undisclosed reason.
However, the Rivers State governor has now announced the appointment of Prof. Zacchaeus Adangor, SAN as the Honourable Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Hon Isaac Kamalu as Commissioner of Finance and Dr George-Kelly, Dakorinama Alabo as Commissioner for Works and head of the Bureau of Special Projects.
The governor also congratulated the three new commissioners who were part of his previous cabinet on their reappointment and eulogized them for their highest level of diligence, commitment and loyalty.
The statement reads:
“Today I started the process of reconstituting my cabinet with the swearing in of
Prof. Zacchaeus Adangor, SAN as the Honourable Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Hon Isaac Kamalu as Commisioner of Finance and Dr. George-Kelly, Dakorinama Alabo as Commissioner for Works and head of the Bureau of Special Projects.
“I congratulate them on their reappointment and as usual except the highest level of diligence, commitment and loyalty as we work to improve our state.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge