A pastor has slumped while delivering sermon in a church in Abeokuta, Ogun state on Sunday, throwing the whole church into frenzy.
In a viral video circulating on internet, the pastor, who was seen talking about about the trivility of life, and how properties acquired through criminal means will one day be useless at the point of death, suddenly slumps and dies in the full glare of the church members. The entire church was thrown into disarray, while some church elders only tried in vain to resuscitate him.
Source privy to the occurrence says it happened in a church in Abeokuta, Ogun state, and that the pastor gave up the ghost after all.
According to an insider who doesn’t want to be named, “the Pastor slumped and die yesterday in the church during ministration.”
Another report suggests that the pastor has been nursing a high blood pressure prior to that time, and may not have been using his drugs accordingly.
The eye witness who spoke with HotNewsInNaija said, “Pls let us check our blood pressure regularly and be on medication’s if need be. This happen in Abeokuta, Ogun state yesterday.”
May the gentle soul of the pastor rest in peace.
Watch the video below:
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi