Children of the veteran Nollywood actor, Adebayo Salami, popularly known by his stage name Oga Bello, have Today surprised their father with a brand new Toyota Highlander as he turned 70 years today.
This was disclosed by one of his children and top-notch Nigerian actor, Femi Adebayo, who shared the video of the presentation via a tweet posted on his official Twitter handle.
The gift presentation came as a surprise to the legendary actor who do not know what his children were planning for him.
In the video, Oga Bello, having being presented with the car, could not control his emotion and burst into tears of joy as his children presented the car key, as well as opened the car door for him to test run.
Femi, in his tweet, shared the joyful moment with his fans on the social media platform, posting a video and writing:
“I’ve always known my Dad to be a disciplinarian … My Dad never cries but today, he couldn’t hold the emotions… I couldn’t also hold mine honestly. I’m so grateful to Almighty God that he could see this day and he made it possible for us to deliver this gift. Happy 70th Daddy.”
Watch The Video Below:
- PHOTOS: Obi-Dent Rally Turned Violent In Uyo As Tribal War Ensued Between Igbo And Ibibio People
- PDP Crisis: Governor Ortom Debunks Claims He’s Now With Ayu, Reiterates His Support for Wike
- DJ Cuppy Graduates From Oxford University
- JUST IN: FG Makes U-turn On ASUU Strike, Withdraws Orders Asking Vice-Chancellors To Reopen Universities
- “Buhari Will Teach In Universities” – ASUU Reacts To FG’s Directives To Vice Chancellors To Reopen Varsities