A man in a circulating video on the internet has vowed to send his wife to an early grave during a heated argument between him and the mother of his children.
This is coming barely a month after a popular Nigerian gospel singer, Osinachi Nwachukwu, allegedly died due to domestic violence from his husband.
According to a Facebook user, @Susie Betty, who shared the video on the social media platform on Sunday 8th of May, 2022, the man whose name is Deacon/Engr Taju Olarewaju, has turned it into his habit to always beat his wife, Mrs Gloria Olarewaju.
Both of them have been married for more than 26years with 2 and 3 grown-up boys and girls respectively.
During their heated argument, the children have to stand in defence of their mother when their father said he’ll send their mother to “her early grave.”
Susie Betty, the Facebook user, disclosed the Deacon Olarewaju’s number ( +2348050465714 ) and urged Nigerians to call and beg him not to beat his wife again before he will seriously harm her one day or eventually send her to early grace as promised.
Susie Betty noted that the Engr. Olarewaju and his family are living in Abuja, the Federal Capital Territory, and confirm that the man is a deacon in a church.
Watch the video below:
Say No To Domestic Violence.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi