The Former Governor of Ekiti state, Ayodele Fayose has alleged that the Standard Bearer of the All Progressive Congress, Bola Ahmed Tinubu was hated and betrayed by so many people in his quest to become the President of Nigeria.
Fayose disclosed that the looming success of Asiwaju made a lot of people to despise him. He alleged that the naira scarcity and rumours of him hoarding money in Bourdillon almost frustrated his journey to becoming the next President. According to him, the destiny of Asiwaju appears to have been sealed to become the next President of Nigeria.
Read Also: 2023 Elections: Fayose Blasts Atiku, Reveals Reasons Why PDP Did Not Win
He said, ”Asiwaju was hated so much by people, including Yoruba people. And this is because, if you are heading for success in life, your enemies will be as much as the outcome of your success. Asiwaju was obviously heading for success.
And when you saw the currency issue, it was near a hopeless situation for him, the way they were saying things about Bullion van in Bourdillon. But if God has destined you for something, nobody can undo it. So let us drop the hatred and congratulate him, Asiwaju is already elected and his coming has regularised the North-South dichotomy.”
- ‘I’m The One Who Wrote A Petition Against Portable’ – Manny Monie
- FG Bans Anti-inauguration Protests Nationwide
- Pastor Eneche And Ibiyeome Are Calling People To Go And Protest, Will They Stand In Front? – Asari Dokubo
- Female Firefighter Cries Out, Begs Male Admirers To Stop Calling Emergency Room To Request For Her Number (Photos)
- It’s Turn Of South-South To Produce Senate President – Afegbua
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter