Gov. Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State, the Director General of the People Democratic Party (PDP) Presidential Campaign Council, has said the party will accept the outcome of the elections with good faith.
The Governor, who spoke at his home town in Tambuwal Local Government Area on Saturday, said PDP believed in due process.
“We have the belief that the destiny of all mankind is from the Almighty and God give power to whom He wish.
“More so, the election, from the information we are getting, is going on peacefully without any rancour.
“This indicated that people are now fully ready and committed to elect leaders of their choice, which remain our mission and vision in PDP,“ he said.
On security, the governor appreciated the formation in the state, saying that the security agencies had exhibited patriotism toward the success of the process.
He called on the people to remain law abiding as the country required peace and peaceful coexistence to excel.
Tambuwal further appreciated the turnout of voters during the exercise, adding that the process was highly encouraging.
The post 2023: We Will Accept Election Outcome In good Faith — PDP PCC DG Tambuwal on Hot News In Naija.
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter