Super Eagles star, Kelechi Iheanacho has once rescued Leicester City from dropping to the relegation zone after he inspired a come back victory over Wolverhampton Wanderer.
The Nigeria International, on Saturday, scored from the penalty spot as the Foxes came back from a goal down to secure a vital 2-1 victory against The Wanderers at the King Power Stadium.
In the 13th minutes, Matheus Cunha put Wolves in front but Iheanacho levelled scores for the hosts with a well-taken penalty eight minutes before the break. Timothy Castagne netted the winning goal for Leicester City in the second half.
The 26-year-old has now scored 55 goals for the Foxes.
Only Jamie Vardy (168) has scored more goals for the Premier League champions.
Leicester City has now moved out of the relegation zone following the hard-earned victory.
- Buhari’s Aide Under Fire For Advising FCT Minister Wike To Do Something To Some Dark Areas In Abuja
- Do You Wanna Watch Hannah Spoilt Y@nsh Video? Click Here
- CBN Disburses $61.64m To Foreign Airlines Through Various DMBs
- Federal Government Bans 18 Foreign Universities Operating In Nigeria, See Why
- Ban Sport Betting, Other Gambling Platforms Now, It Is Destroying Our Economy – Reno Omokri Urges Tinubu