Super Eagles star, Kelechi Iheanacho has once rescued Leicester City from dropping to the relegation zone after he inspired a come back victory over Wolverhampton Wanderer.
The Nigeria International, on Saturday, scored from the penalty spot as the Foxes came back from a goal down to secure a vital 2-1 victory against The Wanderers at the King Power Stadium.
In the 13th minutes, Matheus Cunha put Wolves in front but Iheanacho levelled scores for the hosts with a well-taken penalty eight minutes before the break. Timothy Castagne netted the winning goal for Leicester City in the second half.
The 26-year-old has now scored 55 goals for the Foxes.
Only Jamie Vardy (168) has scored more goals for the Premier League champions.
Leicester City has now moved out of the relegation zone following the hard-earned victory.
- Meet Folashodun Shonubi, the CBN’s New Acting Governor
- BREAKING: Emefiele Arrested By DSS For Questioning And Investigations After Suspension
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Suspends Emefiele, Directs Investigation Into Naira Redesign
- New Cats: B-Red Reveals How Burnaboy Chased After Davido’s Car In Port Harcourt
- President Tinubu, Traditional Rulers Meet, Discuss National Issues (Photos)
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter