The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) has said that the property of its chairman Prof. Mahmood Yakubu was not under attack in any part of the country.
Chief Press Secretary to the INEC Chairman, Rotimi Oyekunmi said in a statement that the video being circulated on social media as the property of the Chairman was false as the property under attack does not belong to him.
The statement reads: “The property being purportedly attacked by some youths in a video clip circulating on the social media does not belong to the INEC Chairman, Prof. Mahmood Yakubu.
“The INEC Chairman does not own the property in question in either Bauchi or anywhere else around the world.
“This narrative is indeed the latest in the series of desperate smear campaign efforts by mischief makers. The public should disregard it.”
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter