Saudi Professional League Club, Al-Nassr are reportedly looking at signing Barcelona midfielder Sergio Busquets shortly after landing Cristiano Ronaldo, ESPN reports.
The 34-year-old’s current contract at the Nou Camp expires in June and the Saudi Pro League leader are prepared to offer the Spaniard an annual salary of around €13million.
However, Al-Nassr will face competition from Major League Soccer side, Inter Miami who have shown interest in signing the Spanish Midfielder before the 2022 FIFA World Cup break.
According reports, negotiations between Busquets’ camp and Inter Miami have been ongoing for months but there is still no firm agreement in place for him to move to MLS.
Ronaldo faced Busquets during his time in Spain where he played for Real Madrid.
- NBC Fines Channels TV N5 Million Over ‘Inciting Interview’ It Granted Datti Baba-Ahmed
- Commotion As Enugu Governor-Elect, Police, Others Flee During INEC Presentation Of Certificates Of Return Over Loud Bang
- When Tinubu First Heard Peter Obi Won In Lagos, He Told Us “It’s Not A Big Deal, Move On”- Oyalowo
- BREAKING: Singer Portable Arrested By Police After 72-Hour Ultimatum
- Dino Melaye Dragged On Social Media After Failing Simple Arithmetic Over Tinubu’s Age
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter