Lagos State High Court has reportedly sentenced Kidnapper, Chukwudimeme ‘Evans’ Onwuamadike to life imprisonment.
The court, earlier on Friday ruled that Evans and two others are guilty of the protracted abduction trial.
It was confirmed by Justice Hakeem of the Ikeja Divison that Evans was guilty of Kidnapping one Donatus Dunu on the 14th of February, 2017 and collecting €223,000 as ransom from his family.
The extensive trial had begun when the notorious kidnapper Evans was arrested by the police operation led by Tunji Disu, the current head of the Police Intelligence Response Team.
It would later take over at the tail end of the investigation by the now suspended police chief, Abba Kyari.
This conviction has now brought the case to an end.
- WAHALA! Man Divorces Wife for Being “Too Demanding”, Court Grants Request.
- Justice Inyang Declines Abba Kyari’s Request for Bail at Abuja High Court.
- Court Sentences Whistleblowers To 3-Month Jail for Giving EFCC False Information.
- Inside Details of How Abba Kyari Lands In The NDLEA’s Net.
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi