Fédération Internationale de Football Association (FIFA), has given the nod to Lookman Ademola’s request to switch his Nationality from England and represent Nigeria instead in the subsequent International matches.
The world’s football governing body gave the approval and made the announcement on Thursday.
The Leicester City winger has represented England in the developmental categories. He was part of the England squad that won the Under-20 World Cup held in 2017.
The 24-year-old London native, who was born to Nigerian parents, has not played for England’s senior team.
However, he would probably have the opportunity to feature for the Super Eagles when they take on Ghana in the next month World Cup qualifier playoff.
- Gov. Soludo Discloses Why He Was Asked To Leave His Seat At President Tinubu’s Inauguration
- Nigerian Man Acquires New N2m Elon Musk’s Robotic Wife (Photos)
- JUST IN: President Tinubu Orders The DSS To Vacate EFCC Lagos Office With Immediate Effect
- JUST IN: Court Sentences Adedoyin to Death By Hanging for OAU Student’s Murder
- WPO Nigeria sets to inaugurate peace advisers, says its needed now that Nigeria tracks on unity
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page.