Russian Billionaire, Roman Abramovich has been declared as the unchanged owner of Chelsea Football Club.
The ownership of the London based football club remain unchanged after Abramovich’s Lawyers cleverly earned their wages.
According to a report by an Italian Journalist, Fabrizio Romano, Abramovich will remain as Chelsea’s owner but he will transfer some administrative responsibilities and decision making to the club Director and some other board members pending the time the issues between Russia and Ukraine will be resolved.
Fabrizio further reported that Director Marina Granovskaia together with Chelsea Legendary goalkeeper, Petr Cech will take care of every club aspect like contract extensions, new signings and more.
The Russian billionaire is said to have taken the decision so as to protect players, board, and Chelsea as a club.
- Russia/Ukraine War: We Will Understand Nigeria is All We Have, When Push Comes to Shove – Tweep
- Russia/Ukraine War: Chelsea FC Owner, Abramovich, Hands Over Club.
- BBNaijaS7: My Body Is A Temple, We Only Had Aggressive Kissing Under The Duvet Not S3x – Khalid
- Electricity Workers Call Off Strike, Agree To Restore Power
- Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Shettima Has Built More Churches In Borno State Than Any Other Governor – Fani-Kayode
- Troops Rescue 6 Kidnapped Victims In A Gun Battle With Terrorist In Kaduna
- Details of Tinubu’s Meeting with Obasanjo Emerge