Femi Fani-Kayode, the All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential Campaign Council’s Director of Special Operations and New Media, has said that the ruling party is coasting to victory and won’t be scared by any comments.
He made it plain to the press in his remarks that they should not respond to any comment made to intimidate the ruling party.
Fani Kayode asserted in the video published by Arise TV that detractors are attempting to irritate and scare APC supporters in order to elicit a response from them.
Read Also: “I won’t interfere In 2023 Elections” – President Buhari Tells APC Governors
He said they won’t respond, but added that they’re prepared to defend their votes in the event that the party’s presidential candidate prevails.
“We won’t be intimidated once they announce that outcome, regardless of what Pastor Paul Enenche, Dino Melaye, Dele Momodu, and the rest of them say or do. We will stand up for our votes, we will uphold this mandate, and anyone who wants to start a problem should forget about it.”
- Yorubas Can’t Be Called Rascals, They Understand & Manage Diversity Very Well – Reno Omokri Replies Iwuanyanwu
- Pandora Papers: Law Firm Writes CCB, Demands Prosecution of Peter Obi
- BREAKING: INEC Fixes April 15 for Supplementary Polls in Adamawa, Kebbi
- Gbadebo Is Proud & Self-Centered, He Would Have Set Lagos Backwards By 10yrs If He Had Won – Former LP Chairman
- Tinubu Wants El-Rufai in His Cabinet As His SGF – APC NWC Member Says
For More News, Kindly Join Our WhatsApp Group, Follow us on Instagram and Like our Facebook Page. You Can Also Follow Us On Twitter