The ruling All Progressives Congress’s (APC) Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) has rescheduled its party’s National Convention for March 26, and it is to be held at Eagle Square in Abuja.
The party reached this decision after they rose from the Caretaker Committee’s 20th regular meeting in Abuja today, Monday.
Announcing the postponement afyee nearly three hours meeting, Senator John James Akpanudoedehe who is the Secretary of the CECPC said the party has agreed and approved that activities for the party’s national convention will begin on February 24 and conclude on March 26 at Eagle Square with the National Convention.
He also noted that, in between the convention, all stakeholders have agreed to have zonal congresses.
According to the timetable of operations released to the press for the zonal congresses and national convention established by Article 12.6 of the party’s Constitution, the party agreed that the zonal congresses will be held on March 12th, 2022 while the national convention will be held on March 26th, 2022.
- APC National Convention Postponed
- PHOTO: Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Leaders Pay Condolence Visit to Buhari Over Death of Army Chief
- Dave Umahi is 100 Times Better Than Peter Obi, Tweep Set Twitter on Fire For Saying This.
- Man Laid Curses on Rauf Aregbesola Over Osun APC Crisis. (VIDEO)
- Keyamo Reacts To The Video Of Fayose Saying Peter Obi Requires N50B To Get Tinubu’s Kind of Structure
- VIDEO: Lady Escapes Ritualist Kidnapping In Osogbo
- “I’ve Performed In Almost Every Country In The World” – Burna Boy Brags As He Recounts His Blessings
- LAUTECH Calls Off Strike, Resumes Academic Session
- JUST IN: Police Repel Terrorist Attack In Three Locations In Katsina