The ruling All Progressives Congress’s (APC) Caretaker/Extraordinary Convention Planning Committee (CECPC) has rescheduled its party’s National Convention for March 26, and it is to be held at Eagle Square in Abuja.
The party reached this decision after they rose from the Caretaker Committee’s 20th regular meeting in Abuja today, Monday.
Announcing the postponement afyee nearly three hours meeting, Senator John James Akpanudoedehe who is the Secretary of the CECPC said the party has agreed and approved that activities for the party’s national convention will begin on February 24 and conclude on March 26 at Eagle Square with the National Convention.
He also noted that, in between the convention, all stakeholders have agreed to have zonal congresses.
According to the timetable of operations released to the press for the zonal congresses and national convention established by Article 12.6 of the party’s Constitution, the party agreed that the zonal congresses will be held on March 12th, 2022 while the national convention will be held on March 26th, 2022.
- APC National Convention Postponed
- PHOTO: Tinubu, Akande, Other APC Leaders Pay Condolence Visit to Buhari Over Death of Army Chief
- Dave Umahi is 100 Times Better Than Peter Obi, Tweep Set Twitter on Fire For Saying This.
- Man Laid Curses on Rauf Aregbesola Over Osun APC Crisis. (VIDEO)
- Soludo Lauds Tinubu for Giving South-East Juicy Portfolios
- Celebrating A Rare Gem, Adelani Sunday (Dr)
- Nollywood Actress Moyo Lawal Sex Tape Leaked | Watch
- Wike Writes EFCC & ICPC, Tells Them To Invite Former FCT Minister For Questioning Over Alleged Mismanagement of Govt Fund
- Judges, Politicians Are Escaping From Nigeria Ahead Of Judgement Day – Pat Utomi